The Recovery Program Admission Criteria
Rapha Treatment Center wishes to help all who need recovery assistance. However, the services available at Rapha are not suitable for every need. There are certain admission criteria that must be met to ensure the client receives adequate care. Some of the factors taken in consideration for admission into the Rapha program are the length of alcohol/drug abuse and the severity of problems created by the abuse (legal, family, financial, job, etc.) Family members are encouraged to participate in the assessment. Other factors or criteria are:
- Male – Minimum 18 years of age
- Clients must have a current physical exam (within past 12 months) or arrange for the exam within two weeks of admission.
- Have a current Alabama Department of Mental Health approved 6 Dimension assessment that indicates placement at a Level of Care available at Rapha Treatment Center.
- Clients must not be in need of medical or psychiatric services that are beyond the program’s capability
- Client must be able to fully participate in all aspects of the Rapha program without outside interference; e.g. Doctors/Dental appointments, court appearances, etc.
Exclusionary Criteria: The Rapha Treatment Center cannot accept:
- Adolescent (under the age of 18)
- Registered sex offenders (Meagan’s Law)
- Violent offenders (defined in 42 U.S.C., 3797u-2)
Phase I Admission The average length of stay is 49 days. Admissions 9am-3pm M-F only.
Phase II Admission – The average length of stay is 4 months. Admissions 9am-3pm M-F only.
Please note the length of stay at Rapha is based on the individual needs of the client. Fees for service are based on the service intensity. Rapha has a variety of funding options available. Please call our business office between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm for more information.
The Rapha Recovery Program Schedule
|7:30 AM||Clean-up (chores)|
|8:00 AM||Group devotional|
|1:00 PM||Life learning and coping skills|
|3:00 PM||Recreation, laundry and reading|
|7:00 PM||12 Step Group|
|10:00 PM||In room – reflection and personal time|
|11:00 PM||Lights Out|
You will need:
- Personal Bible
- Bath Towels
- Laundry Detergent
- Clothes Hangers
- Socks & Shoes
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Sheets, Pillow & Pillow Case, Blanket (Twin Size)
- Personal Hygiene Items (without alcohol)
- Casual Clothes (enough for 1 week)
- Pen & Highlighter
- Instant Coffee & Cup (Optional)
- Fishing Equipment (Optional)
- Quarters for Dryer/Vending
Prohibited items are:
- Cell Phones/Pagers
- Radios, MP3 Players
- Sleeveless shirts/tank tops
- Clothing with rock/drug/alcohol logos
- Body Piercings
- Box Fans
- Baggy Pants
- Pockets Knives or weapons
- Video Games
- Energy Drinks
- Rated R/MA DVDs
- Lighter fluid
- Hand warmers
- Vape, e-cigarettes, vape liquid or cartridges
- No prescription or over the counter medications, including supplements, unless ordered by a physician.
Complete the form below to request more information about attending the Rapha Treatment Center.